Need a Water Heater Replacement in Fort Worth?
If you’re like most homeowners, you probably don’t think much about your water heater. As long as it’s providing hot water for showers, dishes, and laundry, it’s doing its job. But over time, even the best water heaters can wear out and need to be replaced. Here are some signs that it might be time for a new water heater:
- Your water heater is more than 15 years old. The average lifespan of a water heater is about 10-15 years. If yours is getting up there in age, it might be time to start shopping for a replacement.
- You’re starting to see rust on the tank. Rust is a sign of corrosion and means that your water heater is reaching the end of its lifespan. If you see rust, it’s time to start shopping for a new one.
- Your water heater is making strange noises. If you hear banging, popping or other strange noises coming from your water heater, it could be a sign that the tank is starting to fail.
- You’re not getting enough hot water. If you find that you’re not getting as much hot water as you used to, or it’s taking longer to heat up, your water heater might be on its last legs.
- Your energy bills are going up. If you notice that your energy bills are increasing but you’re not using any more electricity than usual, it could be because your water heater is no longer operating as efficiently as it once did.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues with your water heater, it’s probably time to start shopping for a replacement. When you’re ready to buy, keep in mind that there are two main types of water heaters: tankless and storage tank. Tankless water heaters heat water on demand, so they’re more energy-efficient than storage tank water heaters. However, they can be more expensive upfront. Storage tank water heaters are less expensive but not as energy-efficient.
When shopping for a new water heater, it’s important to consider your needs and budget. If you have a large family or use a lot of hot water, you’ll need a water heater with a large storage tank. If you’re concerned about energy efficiency, a tankless water heater might be the right choice for you.
Water Heater Repairs, Maintenance & Installations
If you think all water heaters are basically the same, we’ll change your mind. Let us introduce you to the innovations that add convenience, enjoyment, and safety to everyday life. By only recommending quality systems, sized perfectly for household demand, we reduce monthly expenses, increase equipment reliability and lifespan, minimize your carbon footprint, and protect your investment with superior warranties.
Get in touch with Wilson Home Services at (817) 753-0873 and we’ll fulfill your water heating requirements and exceed expectations with a full range of services across Dallas / Fort Worth.